Monday, May 11, 2020

hello

Hi everyone

I hope you are doing well and staying well.  I have been thinking a lot how I can be more appealing to everyone, and I welcome suggestions.

I have always worked hard to keep my brand on my website, and now on twitter.  As you all know I am not on other sites, maybe a few but not many.

I welcome script ideas, and of course it is always nice to have custom videos, it helps with expenses.

send me your thoughts, you can always email me at supergirlbecca@aol.com or dm me on twitter.

Becca

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you are shooting alone, you could do some POV videos where you play the villainess that has captured the viewer. It would be interesting to see something like that from you.

Alternatively, I've seen a POV video where the woman in the video was a captured heroine, and the viewer was also captured with the heroine and the heroine was trying to get free and reassuring the viewer that things were gonna be okay and that stuff.

Superbecca said...

You should order a custom video, it sure would help during COVID

Superbecca said...

I am thinking about opening a cam site, would love to hear your thoughts

Superbecca said...

Hope everyone is doing well and staying well. Have a nice Christmas and a happy New year

Superbecca said...

I think some POV videos would be great, and i am working on that