Wednesday, June 5, 2019

customs

Hey everyone

I know you keep saying I keep shooting a select few of my characters.  The best way for you to see your favorite character is to order a custom video.  This helps me produce more content and be able to hire models.  Send me an email would love to hear from you and bring your fantasy to life.

Love Becca

Thank you for supporting me.  I have over 400 videos in my video library, something for everyone.  Check out my videos and support  your superheroine

Love
Becca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes that is all well and good. Some of us are on a limited income and prices like 300-400 are a lot at one time to acquire for such a custom? Maybe have level prices for age groups?

Superbecca said...

I charge the same per model as everyone else maybe if you ordered 15?min customs it would be more affordable

Superbecca said...

also you can join for a year and get a free ten min custom one character one tie