Thursday, January 8, 2015

happenings

I am beginning to wonder if having this forum is worth it as no one participates.  I guess I can delete it, since there is no activity here.

Anyway, new shooter, he ties very well, Right now we are working on video.  We shot our first video last week, and hope to shoot more.

Now that I do have someone to shoot, I am available for custom videos if anyone is interested.  The models I have available are Candy and Sasha right now, I am hoping to shoot with Pepper Sterling at some point in time.

I will be shooting with Ashley sometime this month only, so if your interested in a custom with her let me know.

Hope everyone had a Nice Christmas and a happy New Year.
Thank  you for my gifts, and you know who you are!!

Love

Becca

3 comments:

LordDogmore said...

Hey Becca,
I haven't posted any comments for awhile, rude I know.
But rest assured I ALWAYS visit your blog every week.
As I stated before I enjoy, and have enjoyed your work.
Please continue doing what you do sow well.

Anonymous said...

Becca don't give up

Superbecca said...

Good to hear from you! Glad your enjoying the site.

I never give up, I have been here a very long time. I love what I do, and thank you for all your support!!